Ministry of Consumer
Affairs , Food & Public Distribution, Government of India
Ministry of Consumer
Affairs ,Food & Public Distribution, Government of India
Integrated Web Portal for BIS
Process to Login after Registration Letter generation
1. Once the letter for a user has been successfully
generated, he gets a username and password in the letter
itself. The user must log-in withthese
credentials as depicted below.
2. On first login, the user is required
to fill up a registration form, this is only required for
the first time the user logs in, the registration
form will not appear for subsequent logins. Users are
requested to fill in their Email Ids carefully
since it cannot be changed later.
3. After submitting the Registration
form, the user gets a verification link on his email to
verify his account details.
4.Once he clicks on the link his account
5. After successful verification, the user
gets the acknowledgement for the same on his/her email.
6. If on submitting the form, the
activation link is not received by the user on his email,
he must contact the BIS.
7. Until the user verifies his/her account via the
verification link received on the email, his/her account
is considered inactive, if the user tries to
login after filling up the registration form and without
verifying the same, the following message will
8. Once the account becomes active (by clicking the
hyperlink as mentioned in point above),the user can use
the portal as desired by logging in again with
his username/Email Id and new password (which he entered
while filling up the registration form (see point
9. However, during the Log-in process if the user
forgets his password, he can use the Ã¢â¬ËForget
PasswordÃ¢â¬â¢ feature as depicted in the
10. It should be noted that the user can use the
forgot password feature only after filling up the
registration form and activating his/her account through
the verification link.
11. If at any point of the registration process the
user enters incorrect password for 5 times,
his/her account will be blocked. In this case, the user
will receive a link on his/her email to unblock the
12. If the user doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t receive the unblock
link on the email or if the unblock link doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t
work, the user is requested to contact BIS regarding
13. There is a provision to report a problem/issue
the user is facing. The user can find the Ã¢â¬ÅReport
ProblemÃ¢â¬Â link underneath every page of the portal.
14. The user is requested to provide the detail of
the issue he/she is facing on the subsequent page that
opens after clicking the Ã¢â¬ÅReport ProblemÃ¢â¬Â
15. The user can provide the screenshot of the issue
(optional) for speedy identification and
resolution of the issue.
Email is required and can't be emptyPassword is required
ONLINE CERTIFICATION SERVICES
How to register as a user on this portal for online submission of application for grant of license,
renewal of license, inclusion of varieties etc under Product Certification Scheme:-
Central Vigilance Commission has introduced a concept of Integrity Pledge for enlisting the support and commitment of the citizens of India as well as of organizations to prevent and combat corruption.
Any person (including Government servants) in his/her individual capacity can take "Integrity Pledge" which will be recorded by the Central Vigilance Commission.
Head/CEO of any organization in India can also take the Integrity Pledge on behalf of his/her organization which will be recorded by Central Vigilance Commission.
Total No. of Visitors who have clicked on above link:
Dear All concerned,
1. The Government of India has announced the implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is likely to be effective from 1st July 2017. Please note, the existing service tax rate of 15% shall be replaced by a GST rate of 18%.
2. Provision for making payments including GST has been made in online payment gateway. All payments made from 01st July 2017 will attract provisions of GST.
3. All applicants/registered users under Product Certification Scheme will have to enter their GSTIN number as a part of their Organization Profile for making online payments. In case GSTIN number is not given, the concerned firm will not be able to avail the advantages of GST.
4. Even if the applicants/licensees do not provide their GSTIN number, the amount of payment will be inclusive of GST at the rate of 18%. Submission of GSTIN number on a later date for including it in receipt of payments which is already made will not be entertained.